Our most recent postgraduate Open Day on 16th November 2016, and we will be sending out dates for the 2017 Open Day shortly. To receive details of the event you can join our mailing list.
Once the programme for the School of Enginering 2017 Open Day it can be found on the Postgraduate Open Day website. In previous years a typical Open Day programme has followed a schedule similar to what is listed below:
- a welcome session introducing you to the postgraduate community at Edinburgh
- talks addressing the key themes of how to make an effective application, funding and employability
- seminars about interdisciplinary study within our Global Academies, and life as an international student
- an Information Fair featuring stalls from each of our Schools and student support services
- tours of our facilities
- panel discussions where you can ask questions of our staff and current students
- an informal evening reception, giving you the opportunity to mingle with staff and students
Our postgraduate Open Days are a great opportunity to come and see the University for yourself. You can find out about student life in Edinburgh from the people who know it best - our students and staff. You can also explore the campus, learn more about the range of degrees available and ask questions about admissions, accommodation and job prospects.
Further information on Edinburgh Open Days can be found on the University website.