The ETO leads in setting teaching strategy for the School of Engineering. On operational matters, the ETO oversees the course administration of all the taught courses delivered by the School, and provides administrative support to the School's Personal Tutors. Operational activities of the ETO include room-booking, record-keeping, issuing of course materials to students, receiving and returning of assessed coursework, organisation of examinations, and the gathering of quality assurance and feedback data.
The ETO is located on the ground floor of the Faraday Building at King's Buildings and comprises three offices:
Teaching Support Office
The teaching support office can help with questions about individual courses.
- Opening Hours: 10:00 to 17:00 GMT, Monday to Friday (closed for lunch 13:15 to 13:45 GMT)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0)131 650 5687
Student Support Office
The student support office can help with Personal Tutors and questions about your overall progress through your degree.
- Opening Hours: 10:00 to 12:00 and 14.00 to 16.00 GMT, Monday to Friday
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0)131 650 5584
Student Recruitment Office
The Student Recruitment office work with prospective undergraduate and MSc taught postgraduate students.
- Prospective undergraduate information
- Contact details and enquiry form for prospective undergraduates
- Prospective postgraduate information
- Contact details and enquiry form for prospective postgraduates
Further undergraduate student information
- Engineering Teaching Organisation Bulletins
- Latest Undergraduate News
- Upcoming Undergraduate Engineering Events