On successful completion of the 4th year at Edinburgh, the students graduate with a Bachelor of Engineering degree awarded by The University of Edinburgh. In some cases students can stay on for a further year of study and receive a MEng instead, this decision is made at the end of third year in conjunction with the student's director of study.
This arrangement is currently in place with the following eight universities, but more may be added in due course:
- Dalian University of Technology (Dalian)
- Liaoning Shihua University (Fushun)
- Nanjing Aeronautics and Astronautics University (Nanjing)
- North China Electric Power University (Beijing)
- Shenzhen University (Shenzhen)
- South China University of Technology (Guangzhou)
- Tianjin University (Tianjin)
- Xiamen University (Xiamen)
What can I study at the University of Edinburgh?
The School of Engineering offers degrees in the four main disciplines of Engineering:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
You should also have a look at our International Student pages and the EUSA Global website. EUSA Global is an award winning project which is designed to promote student involvement in internationalisation at the University of Edinburgh. The project helps run schemes like peer proof reading, an international buddy scheme to help you settle in and various social events.