The University of Edinburgh is seeking 2 outstanding candidates for a prestigious 12 month research fellowship funded by the K.C. Wong Foundation, to make a significant contribution to the field of Multiscale Thermofluids that are fundamental in the engineering physical sciences and with applications of high impact to society.
The post is full time and fixed-term forr 12 months. More information can be found from the document attached at the bottom of this page and from Xi’an Jiaotong (email: email@example.com) or from Edinburgh (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Applicants to the Fellowship Scheme must meet the following requirements:
- be current residents of the People’s Republic of China;
- hold or be about to receive a PhD degree in an engineering discipline, obtained within ten years of the time of application;
- be scientists of post-doctoral level or equivalent status who are employed by Xi’an Jiaotong University, or who have confirmed employment/study plans with Xi’an Jiaotong University;
- have a good command of spoken and written English.
Please note that candidate information will be shared with the K.C Wong Education Foundation, who will fund the Fellowship. In submitting your application, you consent to the sharing of the information within it with the K.C Wong Education Foundation.
In your online application please submit the following documents:
- Full CV (in English and Chinese);
- 1 A4 page Research Proposal on a topic of your choice in Multiscale Thermofluids (in English and Chinese);
- 400-word personal statement describing your personal motivations and interests on how this fellowship would benefit you when you return to the People’s Republic of China (in English and Chinese);
- Award certificates.
When applying, you are required to copy these documents to: email@example.com