As part of the University of Edinburgh's 'You Said, We Listened' campaign, the School has designed a series of posters, demonstrating how we use the comments of our students to improve their University experience.
The posters highlight a number of improvements made in response to student comments over the last year, including:
- an increase in student access to academic staff through regular 'surgery hours' and weekly project meetings;
- reductions in peaks of coursework overload;
- the introduction of mid-semester course feedback, facilitating changes in course delivery during the same academic year;
- the adoption of a minimum standard for coursework feedback; and
- improvements in social and study space in the School with the opening of the EngInn cafe.
For more information about this campaign, please go to: http://www.ed.ac.uk/news/students/2014/you-said-we-listened