The King's Buildings is home to several education and research organisations:
- Scottish Agricultural College - Edinburgh Campus
- British Geological Survey
- Biomathematics and Statistics Scotland (BIOSS)
A cluster of science and technology companies are also located on the campus. Many of these companies are spin-out companies based on College research or start-ups which have located here to build close ties with the College.
There is a rich and varied community on the campus, with several museums showcasing historical research collections, a staff music society and the University Apiary.
Facilities on Campus
The College and the University’s central units provide many essential services on the campus including library and study facilities, Estates & Buildings services and a Careers Service.
Edinburgh University Students Association (EUSA) runs a number of facilities on campus:
- KB Advice Place - which provides a range of information for students (opening hours for KB Advice Place)
- KB Food and Snacks - there are a number of catering outlets and shops on site at King's Buildings
You can read more about the King's Buildings on: