Lecturer in Power Systems
1.189 Fleeming Jenkin
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- PhD in Electrical Engineering from Imperial College London (UK), 2013, awarded the “Eryl Cadwaladr Davies” Prize for Best Doctoral Thesis in the Electrical and Electronic Engineering Department.
- MSc Control Systems from Imperial College London (UK), 2008, obtained with Merit.
- Diplôme "Ingénieur en Électronique" from ENSEA (Cergy, France), 2008.
- Diplôme Universitaire Technologique in "Génie électrique et Informatique Industrielle" from Institut Universitaire de Belfort-Montbéliard (Belfort, France), 2005.
Professional Qualifications and Memberships:
- Member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE); societies: PELS, PES and CS
- Member of the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET)
- Advanced Control for Electrical Power Engineering [MSc]
- Distributed Energy Resources and Smart Grids [MSc]
- Power converters design and operation
- Modular Multilevel Converter
- Alternate Arm Converter
- AC/AC, AC/DC, DC/DC converters
- Control systems
- Power converter applications
- Electric drives
- Grid interactions
- Energy storage integration