Yew Lecture Theatre, Nucleus Building, King’s Buildings
Are you interested in finding out more about...
- A new Research Group - the Centre for Electronics Frontiers
- New Research capabilities
- How to access new Nanofabrication and Characterisation tools (ALD, Sputtering, Evaporator, XPS, AFM, SEM/EDX and a wide range of instrumentation for semiconductor devices and chips)
- Meet new colleagues and students over lunch at a new place (Nucleus building)
...then please join us on Wednesday, February 8th 2023, 12:00–14:00 in the Yew Lecture Theatre, Nucleus Building, King’s Buildings Campus.
- Welcome, Introductions and Vision by Themis Prodromakis, Regius Professor of Engineering
- Research Directions
- Research Capabilities and Tools
- One-Minute Presentations by Research Staff and Students
- Q & A
- Networking – Lunch
The past 9 months have been very busy for all of us at the Centre for Electronics Frontiers as we've been dealing with matters pertaining our group’s relocation from the University of Southampton to Edinburgh.
This has been a very enlightening period though, as we got the chance to meet so many new talented people, which was reassuring of our decision to be part of this exciting and vibrant place!
It also uncovered a vast number of very exciting opportunities for working together!
I would thus like to invite you all to a lunch event on February 8th at the Nucleus (Yew Lecture Theatre), where you will have the opportunity to hear more about the Centre for Electronics Frontiers and the diverse research we do - directly from our staff and students.
You will also have the opportunity to find more details about the establishment of some new experimental capabilities at the King’s Buildings campus and how you could access these.
Event Contact Name: